Sean Royce, LLC fully understands the catastrophic destruction and setbacks that water damage can beset upon households and commercial businesses, which is why our professional Connecticut water damage repair and restoration services are aimed at minimizing the water damage to your property and to get your household or business functional and up and running as soon as possible. Our restoration experts are able to recognize the full spectrum of moisture damage incurred by utilizing the most modern detection equipment and practices. Once we have located the damaged area, we can then employ our equipment for drying, dehumidifying, deodorizing, and disinfecting. Our goal is to restore your home or business with the least possible disruption, so that you can return to your normal everyday routines.
If your residential home or commercial business has been effected by an event that has caused water damage, you must understand that timing is critical and in order to minimize damage and expensive repair costs, you should contact us immediately.
Sean Royce, LLC was recently hired by a residential property owner located in Greenwich, Connecticut who required a large water remediation project, which was caused by pipes that had frozen and burst. The property was currently empty and being actively shown to prospective tenants. As a realtor was showing the basement to a prospective tenant, he accidentally turned off the furnace switch, rather than the intended light switch, which caused the house to go without heat for over three days. Being the middle of the cold winter season, the pipes quickly become frozen and eventually burst, which severely flooded the dining and family room, front entry, hallway, and basement. The damage to the property was severe and extensive. Here are some photos from the project:
As soon as we were contacted, we immediately dispatched to the property to assess and mitigate the damages. We believe that emergency flood damage projects of a large size and scope such as these are best handled in phases, which are as follows:
- Phase 1a – Emergency service – the goal here is to stop damage and make the residence safe. For this project I pumped out the basement because plumbers and mechanical service technicians often will not enter a basement or provide service until the water is an inch or less.
- Phase 1b – Assess damages – review, discuss needed repairs. Meet with property owner and coordinate with insurance adjusters if needed.
- Phase 2 – Provide a detailed description and pricing for the restoration services that are needed. After review and approval by the owner the heavy lifting can begin.
- Phase 3a – Demolition work – carefully remove damaged personal property and building material.
- Phase 3b – Reassess project scope – Once walls are opened we can fully realize the extent of damages and provide an updated proposal.
- Phase 4 – Restoration – use experience, craftsmanship and pride to restore your property to like new condition and/or improve on the original design.
- Phase 5 – Completion – I take every effort to complete the job to your specifications in a timely and friendly manner. Satisfied customers are what drives my business.
Sean Royce, LLC. have experience in handling large-scale and smaller emergency projects alike, by utilizing our transparent multi-phase approach. We employ our experience to advise, guide and listen to you, the property owner, and ensure that you are involved with every phase of the project, and that you will always get to make the final decision. Our commitment to customer excellence includes you, which means that you can expect active, and continual communication and reporting from us throughout all phases of the project. Contact Sean for at (203) 912-9082 today for a free consultation!
Sean Royce, LLC of Norwalk, Connecticut performs Water Remediation and Water Damage Restoration, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, General Home Improvement and Repair Services, Fence Installations, Decks and Patios, Railings, Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Porticos and Dormers, and many more Home Renovation Services. Our service area includes the following towns in Connecticut and surrounding areas; Fairfield, Southport, Westport, East Norwalk, South Norwalk, Darien, Greenwich, Ridgefield, New Canaan, Bridgeport, Easton, Weston, Trumbull, Monroe, Danbury, Brookfield, and beyond!