The bathroom is typically the most popular remodel that Sean Royce, LLC is hired to perform by property owners. A bathroom remodeling project performed by the Norwalk bathroom renovation contractors at Sean Royce, LLC can consist of something simple such as installing new fixtures or replacing your tile to renovating the entire space and creating a bathroom of your dreams. A renovated bathroom can give your household a feel completely new fell and create a much more pleasant and less cluttered atmosphere for you and your family.
Hiring Sean Royce to complete a bathroom remodel is an important financial investment into your property. It can also be a significant emotional investment, as well as a very time consuming endevour to become involved with. If you are considering hiring a professional home remodeling specialist to renovate your bathroom, there are a few key issues to consider before beginning your home improvement project. In order to help you prepare for the process, we have complied a list of questions that you should consider asking your home remodeling contractor.
- What is going to be our schedule? When your contractor is designating their work schedule, it should explain much more than just their estimated start and ending date. The schedule should a blue print of all of the tasks that will be involved in the remodeling process such as tile work or plumbing, and explain when each step of the process will be started and finished. This will give you a full understanding of each step of the remodeling procedure. The schedule should also explain the days and times that each of the workers will be in your residence or commercial property.
- Is Your Company Licensed and Insured? This is one of the most important questions that you should be asking your potential remodeling contractor. If your contractor does not have the proper licensing and insurance, then they should not be working on your home. Even if the contractor has a good reputation and is offering a reasonable pricing estimate, the potential liabilities that you can incur from possible damages will not be worth the lower cost of the project. Also, your homeowner’s insurance policy may not cover all of the costs from damages and additional repairs. If you decide to choose Sean Royce to perform renovations on your home, you can rest assured that we are fully licensed and insured.
- What form of communication do you prefer to be utilized? These days, there are various methods of communication that can be utilized to correspond and share details about the ongoing project. Whether you prefer communicating through text, phone conversations, social media, or email, it is a good idea to establish the preferred method of communication from project conception in order to ensure that all messages will be received in a prompt manner. Sean Royce remodeling prides ourselves on our ability to form productive relationships with our customers and trade partners. Communication is the key to our relationships with customers, subcontractors, vendors and architects. Meetings are held throughout and following the project to ensure the success and satisfaction from each element of the team.
- How much experience do you have with this type of project? A typical CT home improvement contractor will have their own specific areas of expertise. You may know of a contractor who did a great job building your friend’s backyard tool shed, but how can you be certain that they have the same skill-set when it comes to remodeling your bathroom? You should request that your contractor provide references and a list of previous remodeling jobs that they have performed, which are similar in size and contain comparable attributes. Most established contractors will have a website that contains a photo gallery that will present their previous projects. Sean Royce has completed countless bathroom remodeling projects in the Fairfield County area. You can click here to view some photos of a bathroom remodeling project we recently completed in the Stamford, CT area.
There are endless benefits related to hiring a professional home improvement contractor to remodel your bathroom. One of the most popular benefits is to add significant value and functionality to your home. You may also want to get more out of your current space. Some common renovations that Sean Royce has performed involve adding more counter space, larger closets and cabinets. There are many of other opportunities available for adding improvements such as extra towel racks, new faucet fixtures or even adding a seat to your current shower. The professional bathroom designers and installers at Sean Royce are experts in every step of the bathroom remodeling process, which is why we’re recognized as one of the top bathroom remodelers in the state of Connecticut. You can contact us at anytime for a free in-home consultation.
Sean Royce, LLC of Norwalk, Connecticut performs Custom Cabinet Design & Installation, Water Remediation and Water Damage Restoration, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, General Home Improvement and Repair Services, Fence Installations, Decks and Patios, Railings, Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Window & Door Installations, Porticos and Dormers, and many more Home Renovation Services. Our service area includes the following towns in Connecticut and surrounding areas; Fairfield, Southport, Westport, East Norwalk, South Norwalk, Darien, Greenwich, Ridgefield, New Canaan, Bridgeport, Easton, Weston, Trumbull, Monroe, Danbury, Brookfield, and beyond!
When it comes to home remodeling and renovation projects, the majority of Connecticut homeowners consider the bathroom to be their first and foremost priority. There are numerous advantages to performing a remodel of your bathroom and whether you are planning on living in your residence for years, or putting it on the market next month, it will be equally beneficial for homeowners to perform renovations. Whether it’s for increased storage, energy efficiency, or if you are just interested in improving the overall presentation of the room, performing a remodel for your master or standard bathroom will provide a multitude of additional pleasures for your family and guests.
If you are considering a Connecticut bathroom remodel, you may be thinking to yourself whether it will be worth all of the time and additional expenses involved in undergoing the home remodeling project. You may also be worried about the fact that a good portion of your household could be transformed into a temporary construction site, which could potentially lead to many inconveniences that could hamper your commonplace household activities and as a Fairifeld County resident, is most likely very hectic to begin with. The home remodeling professionals at Sean Royce, LLC can assure you that a bathroom renovation does not have to entail a large-scale and time consuming project. We offer various bathroom remodeling and updating services, which can be completed in an efficient and timely fashion at affordable costs.
From replacing outdated fixtures, installing new tile, to performing a complete bathroom renovation and installation from the ground up, there are many ways that a bathroom renovation and remodel can benefit your household. We have listed some of the most important benefits to performing a bathroom remodel below:
- Increase the market value of your home. Bathroom remodels can greatly add financail value of your property. When you convert your outdated bathroom into a modern space by installing energy efficient fixtures, baths, toilets, and showers you will be cutting the costs of your utility bills, which will lead to a higher return on investment. If you eventually choose to put your property on the market, a beautiful updated bathroom will become one of your most important selling features.
- You can build a customized bathroom best suited for your demands and personality. When you build a customized bathroom, you can choose a layout that will be more functional and gratifying for your family. You can choose a specific layout, color pattern, storage needs, electronic appliances, custom television installations and anything else you could image.
- Create additional storage space. An important benefit to remodeling your bathroom is all the additional storage space that you could potentially establish in the design. Sean Royce has the design capabilities to make the most of your available space by opening up the room, improve the lighting, and remove any unwanted clutter.
- Enjoy a much more modern and energy efficient bathroom. Over the years, there have been many advances in the design of faucets and baths, as well as lighting. The EPA has estimated that 10% of households across the US performed upgrades to their bathrooms utilizing energy efficient fixtures, over seventy billion gallons of water and one and a half billion dollars worth of energy expenses would be conserved.
If you are interested in a bathroom remodel for your home or commercial business, you can contact the bathroom design, build, and installation professionals at Sean Royce LLC for a free consultation. Sean and his team of home improvement craftsmen will work with you through every facet of the installation or renovation project from conception to conclusion. From fixture replacement for a basic renovation, to a full master bath design and remodel, Sean Royce manages each project to create beautiful new bathrooms our clients can take pride in. A typical bathroom remodel and installation will consist of:
- Full Custom Bathroom Design and Remodel
- Tile Replacement (walls and flooring)
- Demolition and Enlargement
- Cabinetry (custom & pre-fabricated cabinets)
- Trim and molding fabrication and installation
- Custom Lighting
- and much more
A you ready for a new bathroom? Call Sean Royce today at 203-912-9082 to get started!